EARLY BIRD OFFER
Full Student Assessment via Zoom
Draft CAO (5th Year Students)
Subject Choice (3rd/4th Year Students)
Free Follow Up Appointment (6th Year Students)
This page will provide you with information on what’s included in our Student Assessment.
The first step of our student assessment is for students to complete our unique online Assessment Tool. This assessment is a crucial step in the career guidance process. It provides accurate and detailed results of the student’s key areas of interest, abilities, and aptitudes.
Each appointment is unique and tailored towards the individual needs of each student. Continue reading below for a breakdown of what is involved:
- Firstly, for 5th year students, we analyze the status of your current points in addition to setting a realistic and achievable points target.
- For 3rd and 4th-year students, we help recommend subject choice and introduce the CAO.
- We offer detailed information regarding a variety of college courses. This includes the points needed for entry, an overview of the college options, and a subject critique.
- Then, we will review your online assessment and introduce more detailed breakdowns of all your careers of interest.
- We will provide advice and clarity on employment prospects from these careers of interest. This also covers the points /subjects needed for direct entry into relevant courses and guidance on backdoor entry to careers of interest.
- At this point, further psychometric testing may be used.
- In addition, we will complete a preference list whereby we categorize your level of interest for different career options.
- Leaving Cert Cycle students will then leave fully informed of CAO Process and with a draft CAO completed.
- Where necessary students will leave informed of UCAS/ Study Abroad /HEAR / DARE/ SUSI programs and any other information required to assist them in their decision making.
- The assessment will end with a parent/guardian discussion and review of the assessment.
Follow Up Appointment
After the full assessment, a follow-up review appointment can be made.
- Review and analysis of student’s current grades/points status
- Affirmation of previously discussed career/college choices
- Completion of final CAO form
- Opportunity to ask any further questions
Terms & Conditions
- Firstly, bookings of full student assessments must be scheduled for May, June, or July 2021
- Secondly, top Up appointments can be made at the Full Student Assessment
- Thirdly, spaces are limited and are subject to availability
- Finally, the Early Bird Offer ends April 30th